I’ve spent a lot of my life being a constant dreamer. I have ideas all the time; little projects, stories, things I want to make, places I want to go, versions of myself I want to become. My mind is usually about ten steps ahead of where I actually am.
The problem is... I’m not always very good at the doing part.
So, I decided I was tired of having a head full of things that only ever existed there. I wanted to take some of those ideas and actually put them somewhere. Make them real, and give them a little home.
And that’s how FAWN came about ᵕ̈
FAWN is my attempt to bring together all the things I’m endlessly curious about, including creativity, self-discovery, style, interiors, films, music, little everyday pleasures, and all the strange and beautiful things that make up a life.
Think part journal, part magazine, part moodboard, part collection of things I love. A place to experiment, make things, write things down, collect inspiration and, hopefully, remind myself that I don’t have to wait until everything is perfect before I begin.
Because maybe that’s what FAWN is really about.
Beginning, and becoming.
Making something from all the little scraps and pieces, and always trying things just because they interest you... letting yourself change your mind and becoming someone new without needing to have the whole person figured out first.
Consider this the beginning of something... well, I have no idea exactly where it’s going yet - but I think that’s rather the point!
────୨ৎ────
No comments:
Post a Comment